- This event has passed.
Second Saturday Divorce Workshop
January 11 @ 1:00 am
Most of us know someone going through or considering a divorce, and unfortunately the divorce process can be confusing and challenging on many levels.
This monthly workshop is designed to help participants explore the legal, financial, and emotional issues of divorce, and to gain a greater understanding of the process. The segments are taught by a Family Law attorney, a Financial Advisor, and a Marriage and Family Therapist.
Registration is required. To learn more and to register for the next workshop, please visit: www.secondsaturdayeastbay.org.
Workshop Topics Include:
• Child Custody and Support
• Protecting Your Assets
• Process of Property Division
• Tax Consequences of Divorce and How It Can Impact Your Financial Situation
• Dealing with a Hostile Spouse
• Coping Skills & Stress Relief
• Rebuilding Self-Esteem
• Avoid Court: Mediation and Collaborative Law
Can’t make it to the workshop? You can still contact us for a confidential, complimentary, no obligation Divorce Financial Consultation. Contact us at: email@example.com.
9300 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA